VISUAL EFFECTS: VFX PRO
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Become a VFX/compositing professional.
- Work with latest software like Nuke, Mocha, Photoshop, Houdini, boujou & Digital Fusion.
- Learn advanced compositing tools, time remapping & bounding boxes, match-moving, matte painting & camera tracking.
- Learn with projects and hands-on practice sessions.
- Attend lectures conducted by expert faculty .
- Additional practice sessions
- Professional work portfolio development
- Industry interaction & workshops
- Roto Artist
- Matte painter
- Pre comp Artist
- Match moving Artist
- Tracking Artist
- VFX Artist
You can make a successful career as a VFX artist & compositing artist in:
- Animation film production studios
- Television channels
- Television production houses
- Ad production houses
- Gaming companies
Request a Call Back
- 100% job placement assistance#
- Industry interaction
- Job fairs
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops
VFX PRO MODULES
Learn to create & manipulate images outside of a live-action shoot; images that look realistic, but would be dangerous, or simply impossible to capture on film.
|Colour Correction & Grading||Nuke|
|Matchmoving & Camera Tracking||NukeX|
|3D Projection – Matte painting||Nuke & Photoshop|
|Time Remapping & Bounding Boxes||Nuke|
|Channel & Multi Passes||Nuke|
|Advanced Compositing Tools||Nuke|
|Rotoscope & Match-Moving in Mocha||Mocha|
|Advanced VFX tools|
|FX with Houdini||Houdini|
|Rotoscopy with Fusion||Digital Fusion|
|Tracking with boujou||boujou|
|Portfolio Demo Reel||Project|
Eligibility: 10+2/ Graduates/ College students
This is an 8-month course with classes held 2 hours a day for 6 days a week.