Advanced print & publishing design skills come into play when designing for newspapers, magazines, posters, manuals, etc. A design destined for print demands certain specifications to ensure the highest quality & perfection. Even with the increasing popularity of web design, print design is still in demand. With the right knowledge and skills, you can be one of the in-demand professionals in the print & publishing industry.
Arena's Print & Publishing program trains you in all aspects of graphic designing, layout designing, and visualization, so you can design cool & engaging materials for print & publishing.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Learn the fundamentals of typography, its scope, and application in designing for print.
- Understand the fundamentals of graphics and various aspects of drawings.
- Learn & apply the principles of good website/ graphic design.
- Hands-on training using latest tools including Adobe InDesign, Adobe , CorelDRAW, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Design UI elements.
- Create artworks & illustrations for print & publishing.
- Develop a print portfolio at the end of the course.
- 100% job placement assistance#
- Job fairs
- Career seminars
- Industry interaction
- Studio tours
- Creative workshops
After completing Print & Publishing program from Arena, you join as:
Request a Call Back
|Design and Visualization Fundamentals|
|Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals|
|Illustrations for Print|
|Image Magic with Photoshop CC|
|Design for Print and Advertising|
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ college students/ people with a creative bent of mind
Duration of this course is 7 months. Classes are held 2 hours a day for 3 days a week. You can also complete this course quickly by attending extra hours of classes. To know more about the course duration and flexible options, visit your nearest Arena Animation centre.