GRAPHICS, WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT (GWDD)
Today, every website wants to be in the top 10 search results on all the leading search engines. Learn to analyze statistics about a website's traffic along with visitors' behaviour. For eg. Google analytics, Click analytics, Customer lifecycle analytics, On-site web analytics & more.
Search Engine Optimization :
To be one of the top search results, you have to use specific keywords and content relevant to your product. Learn the process of getting traffic for websites with the use of content, HTML & associated coding.
Web Content Management:
A good system for content management is the backbone of any website. Software like CMS control web materials & enhance SEO of the website. Learn how to publish, edit & modify content as well as maintain websites from a central interface.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Create your own web & mobile apps
- Create rich multimedia content for print or TV ads, visually appealing websites, logos for advertisements, etc.
- Learn & apply concepts of digital graphics, image editing for print & publishing
- Learn web designing, animation, web scripting & web development to create interactive websites
- Regular projects
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
- Industry interaction & workshops
Design professionals produce designs, symbols, illustrations & photography for use in print & electronic publications and Internet publishing industries.
Graphics & web designers get jobs in:
- Advertising agencies
- Graphic design studios
- Print & publishing houses (like newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- TV & Multimedia production houses
- E-learning companies
- Website development studios
- Web Design Studios
- 100% job placement assistance#
- Job fairs
- Career seminars
- Industry interaction
- Studio tours
- Creative workshops
Request a Call Back
|Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations|
|Web Designing Concepts|
|UI / UX for Responsive Design|
|Illustrations for Web|
|Web Animation using Animate CC|
|Web Design Portfolio|
|Concepts of Programming|
|Building Next Generation Websites|
|Web Development using Angular Js|
|Design and Development using Programming Language|
|Content Management System|
|Search Engine Optimization|
|Web Design & Development portfolio|
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ College students
Duration of this course is 16 months. Classes are held 2 hours a day for 3 days a week. You can also complete this course quickly by attending extra hours of classes. To know more about the course duration and flexible options, visit your nearest Arena Animation centre.
If you are an existing student of the GWDD course, register with Onlinevaristy to get course material, participate in discussions or speak to industry experts. This is free for you. Through Onlinevarsity, you can discuss doubts & problems with professors at any time of the day or night, chat with your classmates, plan activities or projects, get references to more learning resources, and see good samples of work. To register, please keep your booking confirmation receipt ready for your email id and student number.