DIGITAL COMMUNICATION DESIGN (DCD)
The Internet has changed the way we eat, sleep, live, and think. It is time to take a look at some career options in this field.
- The online advertising market in India is projected to reach Rs 10,000 crore by March 2019, as per a report by McKinsey Global Institute (MGI).
- According to a report by FICCI-KPMG, the number of internet users in India is expected to be 640 million by 2019.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Learn & apply the concepts of advertising
- Learn various techniques of online advertising
- Learn various aspects of drawing
- Understand the scope and application of typography
- Learn to create artworks & illustrations
- Learn to use image editing tools and retouch images
- Create 2D animation
- Design and publish page layouts for magazines and brochures
- Understand effectiveness of advertising through electronic media and digital media
- Arena offers 100% job placement assistance# on completion of this course .
- Job fairs
- Career seminars
- Industry interaction
- Studio tours
- Creative workshops
Arena's DCD course gets you ready for the following exciting career options:
Request a Call Back
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION DESIGN MODULES
Learn concepts of advertising, sound composition, digital video techniques & create your own digital communication portfolio.
- Digital Marketing & Media Concepts
- Typography Design
- Digital Imaging
- 2D Design & Animation
- Design Communication Design Portfolio
- Digital Advertising Concepts
- Digital Artworks
- Sound Composition
- Digital Video Techniques
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION DESIGN Software* taught
- Adobe CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Audition CC
- Adobe Animate CC
- Edge Animate CC
- Adobe Premiere CC
- Adobe Prelude CC
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ College students, Duration of this course is 6 months.