DIGITAL ADVERTISING DESIGN & MARKETING
The Internet has changed the way we eat, sleep, live, and think. It is time to take a look at some career options in this field.
- The online advertising market in India is projected to reach Rs 10,000 crore by March 2019, as per a report by McKinsey Global Institute (MGI).
- According to a report by FICCI-KPMG, the number of internet users in India is expected to be 640 million by 2019.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Learn & apply the concepts of advertising
- Learn various techniques of online advertising
- Learn various aspects of drawing
- Understand the scope and application of typography
- Learn to create artworks & illustrations
- Learn to use image editing tools and retouch images
- Create 2D animation
- Design and publish page layouts for magazines and brochures
- Understand effectiveness of advertising through electronic media and digital media
- Arena offers 100% job placement assistance# on completion of this course .
- Job fairs
- Career seminars
- Industry interaction
- Studio tours
- Creative workshops
Arena's DCD course gets you ready for the following exciting career options:
Request a Call Back
DIGITAL ADVERTISING DESIGN & MARKETING MODULES
|Digital Advertising Concepts|
|Digital Video Techniques|
|Design Communication Design Portfolio|
|Internet Advertising with Search Network|
|Search Optimization Techniques|
|Creative Display Ad Solutions|
|Marketing using Email - 1|
|Mobile Marketing in Practice|
|Introduction to Analytics|
|Digital Marketing Portfolio|
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ College students, Duration of this course is 6 months.