VFX Film Making
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Become a VFX/compositing professional.
- Work with latest software like Nuke, Mocha, Photoshop, Houdini, boujou & Digital Fusion.
- Learn advanced compositing tools, time remapping & bounding boxes, match-moving, matte painting & camera tracking.
- Learn with projects and hands-on practice sessions.
- Attend lectures conducted by expert faculty .
- Additional practice sessions
- Professional work portfolio development
- Industry interaction & workshops
- Roto Artist
- Matte painter
- Pre comp Artist
- Match moving Artist
- Tracking Artist
- VFX Artist
You can make a successful career as a VFX artist & compositing artist in:
- Animation film production studios
- Television channels
- Television production houses
- Ad production houses
- Gaming companies
Request a Call Back
- 100% job placement assistance#
- Industry interaction
- Job fairs
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops
VFX FILM MAKING MODULES
Learn to create & manipulate images outside of a live-action shoot; images that look realistic, but would be dangerous, or simply impossible to capture on film.
|History of Visual Effects in Films|
|Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations|
|Concepts of Cinematography & Photography|
|Lights, Colour & Perspectives|
|Visual Scripting with Film Language|
|Audio - Video Editing|
|Storyboarding and Animatics|
|Application of 2D Animation Principles|
|Fundamentals of VFX and 3D Basics|
|Digital Modeling with Maya|
|Texturing 3D Models with Maya|
|Lighting Models with Maya|
|Rigging 3D Models with Maya|
|3D Character Animation & Rotomation|
|Particle & Dynamics|
|FX & Simulation|
|Matchmoving and Camera Tracking|
|Working with Arnold Renderer|
|3D Design Portfolio|
|VFX Film making - Pre to Post Production|
|Pre-visualization & VFX Video Shoot|
|Introduction to Nuke|
|Rotoscopy using Silhoutte|
|Roto and RotoPaint|
|Green/ Blue screen|
|Time Remapping & Bounding Boxes|
|Channel & Multi passes|
|Advanced Compositing Tools|
|FX with Houdini|
|Z-depth & Multipass Compositing|
|Specialisation & Digital Portfolio Development (Choose 1 elective)|
Eligibility: 10+2/ Graduates/ College students
This is an 8-month course with classes held 2 hours a day for 6 days a week.